Anaplasma phagocytophilum surface protein AipA mediates invasion of mammalian host cells
Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 1133–1145, August 2014
How to Cite
Seidman, D., Ojogun, N., Walker, N. J., Mastronunzio, J., Kahlon, A., Hebert, K. S., Karandashova, S., Miller, D. P., Tegels, B. K., Marconi, R. T., Fikrig, E., Borjesson, D. L. and Carlyon, J. A. (2014), Anaplasma phagocytophilum surface protein AipA mediates invasion of mammalian host cells. Cellular Microbiology, 16: 1133–1145. doi: 10.1111/cmi.12286
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 FEB 2014 12:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2014
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AI072683, R01 AI67830, R01 AI141440
- United States Department of Commerce Economic Development Administration. Grant Number: No. 01-79-14214
- NIH-NCI Cancer Center. Grant Number: 5P30 CA016059
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!