The effectiveness of secondary and tertiary care lifestyle intervention in morbidly obese patients: a 1-year non-randomized controlled pragmatic clinical trial
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Clinical Obesity © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 3, Issue 1-2, pages 39–50, February-April 2013
How to Cite
Gjevestad, E., Karlsen, T. I., Røislien, J., Mæhlum, S. and Hjelmesæth, J. (2013), The effectiveness of secondary and tertiary care lifestyle intervention in morbidly obese patients: a 1-year non-randomized controlled pragmatic clinical trial. Clinical Obesity, 3: 39–50. doi: 10.1111/cob.12011
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!