Shared first authorship.
Efficacy and safety of long-term low-calorie diet in severely obese patients non-eligible for surgery
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Clinical Obesity © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 3, Issue 3-4, pages 90–94, June-August 2013
How to Cite
Alabdali, F., Rueda-Clausen, C. F., Robbins, S. and Sharma, A. M. (2013), Efficacy and safety of long-term low-calorie diet in severely obese patients non-eligible for surgery. Clinical Obesity, 3: 90–94. doi: 10.1111/cob.12017
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
- CIHR and AI-HS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!