Roux-en-Y gastric bypass patients hospitalized for substance use disorders achieve successful weight loss despite poor psychosocial outcomes
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Clinical Obesity © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 3, Issue 3-4, pages 95–102, June-August 2013
How to Cite
Pulcini, M. E., Saules, K. K. and Schuh, L. M. (2013), Roux-en-Y gastric bypass patients hospitalized for substance use disorders achieve successful weight loss despite poor psychosocial outcomes. Clinical Obesity, 3: 95–102. doi: 10.1111/cob.12018
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2012
- Eastern Michigan University (EMU) Graduate School fellowship
- EMU Office of the Provost
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!