A correlation between the weight of visceral adipose tissue and selected anthropometric indices: an autopsy study
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author. Clinical Obesity © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 3, Issue 3-4, pages 84–89, June-August 2013
How to Cite
Edston, E. (2013), A correlation between the weight of visceral adipose tissue and selected anthropometric indices: an autopsy study. Clinical Obesity, 3: 84–89. doi: 10.1111/cob.12021
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!