Pulmonary function and blood gases after gastric bypass and lifestyle intervention: a comparative study
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Clinical Obesity © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 117–123, October 2013
How to Cite
Gabrielsen, A.-M., Lund, M. B., Kongerud, J., Viken, K. E., Røislien, J., Hjelmesæth, J. and Hofsø, D. (2013), Pulmonary function and blood gases after gastric bypass and lifestyle intervention: a comparative study. Clinical Obesity, 3: 117–123. doi: 10.1111/cob.12024
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!