Relationships between total and regional adiposity and epicardial fat in obese women: how can dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry be associated with echocardiographic epicardial fat measurements?
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Clinical Obesity © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 132–140, October 2013
How to Cite
Bazzocchi, A., Diano, D., Vicennati, V., Pizzi, C., De Filippo, M., Pasquali, R., Rossi, C. and Battista, G. (2013), Relationships between total and regional adiposity and epicardial fat in obese women: how can dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry be associated with echocardiographic epicardial fat measurements?. Clinical Obesity, 3: 132–140. doi: 10.1111/cob.12027
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!