The relationship of distance from the surgical centre on attendance and weight loss after laparoscopic gastric bypass surgery in the United Kingdom
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Clinical Obesity © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 180–184, December 2013
How to Cite
Jennings, N., Boyle, M., Mahawar, K., Balupuri, S. and Small, P. (2013), The relationship of distance from the surgical centre on attendance and weight loss after laparoscopic gastric bypass surgery in the United Kingdom. Clinical Obesity, 3: 180–184. doi: 10.1111/cob.12031
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2013
- 4The clinical effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of bariatric (weight loss) surgery for obesity: a systematic review and economic evaluation. Health Technol Assess 2009; 13: 1–190. 215–357, iii–iv., , et al.
- 5The United Kingdom National Bariatric Surgery Register 2010., .
- 10Sources of data for investigating the influence of the environment on on physical activity and diet. Oxford: National Obesity Observatory, 2011.,
- 14Travel distance, age, and sex as factors in follow-up visit compliance in the post-gastric bypass population. Surg Obes Relat Dis 2005; 1: 17–21., , et al.