The imperative to prevent and treat childhood obesity: why the world cannot afford to wait
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Clinical Obesity © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 163–171, December 2013
How to Cite
Messiah, S. E., Lipshultz, S. E., Natale, R. A. and Miller, T. L. (2013), The imperative to prevent and treat childhood obesity: why the world cannot afford to wait. Clinical Obesity, 3: 163–171. doi: 10.1111/cob.12033
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!