Emergence of New Onset substance use disorders among post-weight loss surgery patients
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Clinical Obesity © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 194–201, December 2013
How to Cite
Wiedemann, A. A., Saules, K. K. and Ivezaj, V. (2013), Emergence of New Onset substance use disorders among post-weight loss surgery patients. Clinical Obesity, 3: 194–201. doi: 10.1111/cob.12034
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2013
- Eastern Michigan University Department of Psychology
- EMU Graduate School
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!