Impact of physical activity and diet on lipoprotein particle concentrations in severely obese women participating in a 1-year lifestyle intervention
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Clinical Obesity © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 202–213, December 2013
How to Cite
Aadland, E., Andersen, J. R., Anderssen, S. A. and Kvalheim, O. M. (2013), Impact of physical activity and diet on lipoprotein particle concentrations in severely obese women participating in a 1-year lifestyle intervention. Clinical Obesity, 3: 202–213. doi: 10.1111/cob.12036
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2013
- Western Norway Regional Health Authority
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!