Effect of implementing the 5As of Obesity Management framework on provider–patient interactions in primary care
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Clinical Obesity © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 39–44, February 2014
How to Cite
Rueda-Clausen, C. F., Benterud, E., Bond, T., Olszowka, R., Vallis, M. T. and Sharma, A. M. (2014), Effect of implementing the 5As of Obesity Management framework on provider–patient interactions in primary care. Clinical Obesity, 4: 39–44. doi: 10.1111/cob.12038
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2013
- Public Health Agency of (PHAC)
- Alberta Innovates Health Solutions
- Canadian Institute for Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!