Effect of implementing the 5As of Obesity Management framework on provider–patient interactions in primary care
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Clinical Obesity © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 39–44, February 2014
How to Cite
Rueda-Clausen, C. F., Benterud, E., Bond, T., Olszowka, R., Vallis, M. T. and Sharma, A. M. (2014), Effect of implementing the 5As of Obesity Management framework on provider–patient interactions in primary care. Clinical Obesity, 4: 39–44. doi: 10.1111/cob.12038
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2013
- Public Health Agency of (PHAC)
- Alberta Innovates Health Solutions
- Canadian Institute for Health Research
Appendix S1. Screening and data collection instrument.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.