‘For the cases we've had… I don't think anybody has had enormous confidence’ – Exploring ‘Uncertainty’ in adolescent bariatric teams: an interpretative phenomenological analysis
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Clinical Obesity © 2013 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 45–52, February 2014
How to Cite
Doyle, J., Colville, S., Brown, P. and Christie, D. (2014), ‘For the cases we've had… I don't think anybody has had enormous confidence’ – Exploring ‘Uncertainty’ in adolescent bariatric teams: an interpretative phenomenological analysis. Clinical Obesity, 4: 45–52. doi: 10.1111/cob.12039
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!