Warfarin dosing after bariatric surgery: a retrospective study of 10 patients previously stable on chronic warfarin therapy
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Clinical Obesity © 2014 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 108–115, April 2014
How to Cite
Schullo-Feulner, A. M., Stoecker, Z., Brown, G. A., Schneider, J., Jones, T. A. and Burnett, B. (2014), Warfarin dosing after bariatric surgery: a retrospective study of 10 patients previously stable on chronic warfarin therapy. Clinical Obesity, 4: 108–115. doi: 10.1111/cob.12046
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!