A comparison of the provision of the My Choice Weight Management Programme via general practitioner practices and community pharmacies in the United Kingdom
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Clinical Obesity © 2014 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 91–100, April 2014
How to Cite
Bush, J., Langley, C., Mills, S. and Hindle, L. (2014), A comparison of the provision of the My Choice Weight Management Programme via general practitioner practices and community pharmacies in the United Kingdom. Clinical Obesity, 4: 91–100. doi: 10.1111/cob.12049
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2013
- Heart of Birmingham teaching Primary Care Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!