This study has been registered with the Australia New Zealand Clinical Trial Registry (ANZCTR) and given the registration number ACTRN12612000197831.
Effects of intermittent compared to continuous energy restriction on short-term weight loss and long-term weight loss maintenance
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Clinical Obesity © 2014 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 150–156, June 2014
How to Cite
Keogh, J. B., Pedersen, E., Petersen, K. S. and Clifton, P. M. (2014), Effects of intermittent compared to continuous energy restriction on short-term weight loss and long-term weight loss maintenance. Clinical Obesity, 4: 150–156. doi: 10.1111/cob.12052
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2014
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia
- Heart Foundation and Government of South Australia Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!