These authors contributed equally.
Changes in physical activity during a weight loss intervention and follow-up: a randomized controlled trial
Article first published online: 23 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Clinical Obesity published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of International Association for the Study of Obesity.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 127–135, June 2014
How to Cite
Fuller, N. R., Williams, K., Shrestha, R., Ahern, A. L., Holzapfel, C., Hauner, H., Jebb, S. A. and Caterson, I. D. (2014), Changes in physical activity during a weight loss intervention and follow-up: a randomized controlled trial. Clinical Obesity, 4: 127–135. doi: 10.1111/cob.12057
This study was investigator-initiated but was funded by Weight Watchers International through a grant to the Medical Research Council (UK).
This study is registered with the International Standard Register of Clinical Trials, ISRCTN 85485463.
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2013
- Weight Watchers International
- 16IPAQ. International Physical Activity Questionnaire scoring protocol. URL http://www.ipaq.ki.se/ipaq.htm, 2010 (Access date 20 January 2013).
- 24Greater improvemements in diet quality in participants randomised to a commercial weight loss programme compared with standard care delivered in GP practices. Proc Nutr Soc 2011; 70: E252., , et al.