New molecular targets in the pathophysiology of obesity and available treatment options under investigation
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Clinical Obesity © 2014 World Obesity
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 209–219, August 2014
How to Cite
Valsamakis, G., Lois, K., Kumar, S. and Mastorakos, G. (2014), New molecular targets in the pathophysiology of obesity and available treatment options under investigation. Clinical Obesity, 4: 209–219. doi: 10.1111/cob.12064
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!