Self-reported physical activity is associated with cognitive function in lean, but not obese individuals
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Clinical Obesity © 2014 World Obesity
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 309–315, December 2014
How to Cite
Galioto Wiedemann, R., Calvo, D., Meister, J. and Spitznagel, M. B. (2014), Self-reported physical activity is associated with cognitive function in lean, but not obese individuals. Clinical Obesity, 4: 309–315. doi: 10.1111/cob.12071
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2014
- Dairy Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!