IPBES: Opportunities and Challenges for SCB and Other Learned Societies
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 1–3, February 2013
How to Cite
Pe'er, G., McNeely, J. A., Dieterich, M., Jonsson, B.-G., Selva, N., Fitzgerald, J. M. and Nesshöver, C. (2013), IPBES: Opportunities and Challenges for SCB and Other Learned Societies. Conservation Biology, 27: 1–3. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12000
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
- EPBRS (European Platform for Biodiversity Research Strategy). 2009. Concept note: Network of knowledge for biodiversity governance. EPBRS, Brussels.
- 2010. Securing the conservation of biodiversity across administrative levels and spatial, temporal, and ecological scales: research needs and approaches of the SCALES project. Gaia-Ecological Perspectives for Science and Society 19:187–193. , et al.
- 2007. The honest broker: making sense of science in policy and politics. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, United Kingdom.
- 2009. Doing more good than harm—building an evidence-base for conservation and environmental management. Biological Conservation 142:931–934. , and .
- 2012. Listen to the voices of experience. Nature 488:454–455. , , , , and .