Pseudoreplication in Tropical Forests and the Resulting Effects on Biodiversity Conservation
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© 2012 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 364–372, April 2013
How to Cite
RAMAGE, B. S., SHEIL, D., SALIM, H. M.W., FLETCHER, C., MUSTAFA, N.-Z. A., LURUTHUSAMAY, J. C., HARRISON, R. D., BUTOD, E., DZULKIPLY, A. D., KASSIM, A. R. and POTTS, M. D. (2013), Pseudoreplication in Tropical Forests and the Resulting Effects on Biodiversity Conservation. Conservation Biology, 27: 364–372. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12004
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2012
- Global Environment Facility
- United Nations Development Programme Malaysia. Grant Number: MAL/04/G31
- International Tropical Timber Organization
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.