Two-Stage Recovery of Amphibian Assemblages Following Selective Logging of Tropical Forests
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© 2012 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 354–363, April 2013
How to Cite
ADUM, G. B., EICHHORN, M. P., ODURO, W., OFORI-BOATENG, C. and RÖDEL, M.-O. (2013), Two-Stage Recovery of Amphibian Assemblages Following Selective Logging of Tropical Forests. Conservation Biology, 27: 354–363. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12006
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2011
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Darwin Initiative
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!