Two-Stage Recovery of Amphibian Assemblages Following Selective Logging of Tropical Forests
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© 2012 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 354–363, April 2013
How to Cite
ADUM, G. B., EICHHORN, M. P., ODURO, W., OFORI-BOATENG, C. and RÖDEL, M.-O. (2013), Two-Stage Recovery of Amphibian Assemblages Following Selective Logging of Tropical Forests. Conservation Biology, 27: 354–363. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12006
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2011
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Darwin Initiative
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.