Incorporating Uncertainty of Management Costs in Sensitivity Analyses of Matrix Population Models
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 134–144, February 2013
How to Cite
SALOMON, Y., McCARTHY, M. A., TAYLOR, P. and WINTLE, B. A. (2013), Incorporating Uncertainty of Management Costs in Sensitivity Analyses of Matrix Population Models. Conservation Biology, 27: 134–144. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12007
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2012
- Applied Environmental Decision Analysis research hub
- Australian Commonwealth Environment Research Facilities program
- Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence for Mathematics and Statistics of Complex Systems
- Australian Research Council Discovery. Grant Number: DP110101929
- Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence for Environmental Decisions and Future Fellowships
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!