Incorporating Uncertainty of Management Costs in Sensitivity Analyses of Matrix Population Models
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 134–144, February 2013
How to Cite
SALOMON, Y., McCARTHY, M. A., TAYLOR, P. and WINTLE, B. A. (2013), Incorporating Uncertainty of Management Costs in Sensitivity Analyses of Matrix Population Models. Conservation Biology, 27: 134–144. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12007
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2012
- Applied Environmental Decision Analysis research hub
- Australian Commonwealth Environment Research Facilities program
- Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence for Mathematics and Statistics of Complex Systems
- Australian Research Council Discovery. Grant Number: DP110101929
- Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence for Environmental Decisions and Future Fellowships
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Detailed derivations for the case of normally (Appendix S1) and uniformly (Appendix S2) distributed uncertainties and derivation of marginal cost expressions (Appendix S3) and analysis of robustness to the linearity assumption (Appendix S4) are available online. The authors are solely responsible for the content and functionality of these materials. Queries (other than absence of the material) should be directed to the corresponding author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.