Predicting Recovery Criteria for Threatened and Endangered Plant Species on the Basis of Past Abundances and Biological Traits
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 385–397, April 2013
How to Cite
NEEL, M. C. and CHE-CASTALDO, J. P. (2013), Predicting Recovery Criteria for Threatened and Endangered Plant Species on the Basis of Past Abundances and Biological Traits. Conservation Biology, 27: 385–397. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12008
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2012
- The Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program of the U.S. Department of Defense. Grant Number: SI-1475
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!