Predicting Recovery Criteria for Threatened and Endangered Plant Species on the Basis of Past Abundances and Biological Traits
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 385–397, April 2013
How to Cite
NEEL, M. C. and CHE-CASTALDO, J. P. (2013), Predicting Recovery Criteria for Threatened and Endangered Plant Species on the Basis of Past Abundances and Biological Traits. Conservation Biology, 27: 385–397. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12008
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2012
- The Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program of the U.S. Department of Defense. Grant Number: SI-1475
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.