Simulating Retention of Rare Alleles in Small Populations to Assess Management Options for Species with Different Life Histories
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 335–344, April 2013
How to Cite
WEISER, E. L., GRUEBER, C. E. and JAMIESON, I. G. (2013), Simulating Retention of Rare Alleles in Small Populations to Assess Management Options for Species with Different Life Histories. Conservation Biology, 27: 335–344. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12011
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2011
- New Zealand Department of Conservation
- Landcare Research
- Marsden Fund
- Allan Wilson Centre for Molecular Ecology and Evolution
- University of Otago
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!