Authors contributed equally to the paper.
Social and Ecological Change over a Decade in a Village Hunting System, Central Gabon
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 270–280, April 2013
How to Cite
COAD, L., SCHLEICHER, J., MILNER-GULLAND, E. J., MARTHEWS, T. R., STARKEY, M., MANICA, A., BALMFORD, A., MBOMBE, W., DIOP BINENI, T. R. and ABERNETHY, K. A. (2013), Social and Ecological Change over a Decade in a Village Hunting System, Central Gabon. Conservation Biology, 27: 270–280. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12012
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!