Connectivity Planning to Address Climate Change
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 407–416, April 2013
How to Cite
NUÑEZ, T. A., LAWLER, J. J., MCRAE, B. H., PIERCE, D. J., KROSBY, M. B., KAVANAGH, D. M., SINGLETON, P. H. and TEWKSBURY, J. J. (2013), Connectivity Planning to Address Climate Change. Conservation Biology, 27: 407–416. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12014
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2012
- Wilburforce Foundation
- Department of the Interior Great Northern and North Pacific Landscape Conservation Cooperatives
- School of Environment and Forest Sciences at the University of Washington
- ARCS Foundation
- the National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program. Grant Number: 11–582
- Wildlife Conservation Society through its Wildlife Action Opportunities Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!