Human Influence and Classical Biogeographic Predictors of Rare Species Occurrence
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 417–421, April 2013
How to Cite
BENNETT, J. R. and ARCESE, P. (2013), Human Influence and Classical Biogeographic Predictors of Rare Species Occurrence. Conservation Biology, 27: 417–421. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12015
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
- Canadian Natural Science and Engineering Research Council
- Australian Government's National Environmental Research Program
- Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence for Environmental Decisions
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.