Using Population Viability Criteria to Assess Strategies to Minimize Disease Threats for an Endangered Carnivore
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 303–314, April 2013
How to Cite
DOAK, D. F., BAKKER, V. J. and VICKERS, W. (2013), Using Population Viability Criteria to Assess Strategies to Minimize Disease Threats for an Endangered Carnivore. Conservation Biology, 27: 303–314. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12020
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2010
- University of Wyoming
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DEB-0717049, DEB-0812824
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!