Accuracy of Short-Term Demographic Data in Projecting Long-Term Fate of Populations
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 552–559, June 2013
How to Cite
JÄKÄLÄNIEMI, A., POSTILA, H. and TUOMI, J. (2013), Accuracy of Short-Term Demographic Data in Projecting Long-Term Fate of Populations. Conservation Biology, 27: 552–559. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12027
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!