Engaging People in Meaningful Problem Solving
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 239–241, April 2013
How to Cite
Edwards, F. N. and Gibeau, M. L. (2013), Engaging People in Meaningful Problem Solving. Conservation Biology, 27: 239–241. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12032
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
- 2012. Human perspectives and conservation of grizzly bears in Banff National Park, Canada. Conservation Biology 26:420–431. , , and .
- 1996. Building consensus for a sustainable future: putting principles into practice. National Roundtable for Environment and Economy, Ottawa. , , , , and .
- 2012. Of bears, chess and checkers: moving away from pure science to solve problems. The Wildlife Professional 6:62–64.
- 1971. The continuing decision seminar as a technique of instruction. Policy Sciences 2:43–57.