A Small-Scale Land-Sparing Approach to Conserving Biological Diversity in Tropical Agricultural Landscapes
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 785–795, August 2013
How to Cite
CHANDLER, R. B., KING, D. I., RAUDALES, R., TRUBEY, R., CHANDLER, C. and ARCE CHÁVEZ, V. J. (2013), A Small-Scale Land-Sparing Approach to Conserving Biological Diversity in Tropical Agricultural Landscapes. Conservation Biology, 27: 785–795. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12046
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2012
- Migratory Bird Conservation Act grant
- U.S. Forest Service's International Programs
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.