Conservation Businesses and Conservation Planning in a Biological Diversity Hotspot
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 808–820, August 2013
How to Cite
DI MININ, E., MACMILLAN, D. C., GOODMAN, P. S., ESCOTT, B., SLOTOW, R. and MOILANEN, A. (2013), Conservation Businesses and Conservation Planning in a Biological Diversity Hotspot. Conservation Biology, 27: 808–820. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12048
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
- Panthera Kaplan Graduate Award
- Research was carried out with the permission of Ezemvelo KwaZulu-Natal Wildlife
- European Research Council -Starting. Grant Number: 260393
- Academy of Finland Centre of Excellence Programme. Grant Number: 2006–2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!