Conservation Businesses and Conservation Planning in a Biological Diversity Hotspot
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 808–820, August 2013
How to Cite
DI MININ, E., MACMILLAN, D. C., GOODMAN, P. S., ESCOTT, B., SLOTOW, R. and MOILANEN, A. (2013), Conservation Businesses and Conservation Planning in a Biological Diversity Hotspot. Conservation Biology, 27: 808–820. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12048
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
- Panthera Kaplan Graduate Award
- Research was carried out with the permission of Ezemvelo KwaZulu-Natal Wildlife
- European Research Council -Starting. Grant Number: 260393
- Academy of Finland Centre of Excellence Programme. Grant Number: 2006–2011
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.