Ability of Matrix Models to Explain the Past and Predict the Future of Plant Populations
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 968–978, October 2013
How to Cite
CRONE, E. E., ELLIS, M. M., MORRIS, W. F., STANLEY, A., BELL, T., BIERZYCHUDEK, P., EHRLÉN, J., KAYE, T. N., KNIGHT, T. M., LESICA, P., OOSTERMEIJER, G., QUINTANA-ASCENCIO, P. F., TICKTIN, T., VALVERDE, T., WILLIAMS, J. L., DOAK, D. F., GANESAN, R., MCEACHERN, K., THORPE, A. S. and MENGES, E. S. (2013), Ability of Matrix Models to Explain the Past and Predict the Future of Plant Populations. Conservation Biology, 27: 968–978. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12049
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2012
- National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: EF-0553768
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!