A Comparison of Linear Demographic Models and Fraction of Lifetime Egg Production for Assessing Sustainability in Sharks
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 560–568, June 2013
How to Cite
CHAPPLE, T. K. and BOTSFORD, L. W. (2013), A Comparison of Linear Demographic Models and Fraction of Lifetime Egg Production for Assessing Sustainability in Sharks. Conservation Biology, 27: 560–568. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12053
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!