Testing Decision Rules for Categorizing Species’ Extinction Risk to Help Develop Quantitative Listing Criteria for the U.S. Endangered Species Act
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
Conservation Biology © 2013 Society for Conservation Biology No claim to original US government works
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 821–831, August 2013
How to Cite
REGAN, T. J., TAYLOR, B. L., THOMPSON, G. G., COCHRANE, J. F., RALLS, K., RUNGE, M. C. and MERRICK, R. (2013), Testing Decision Rules for Categorizing Species’ Extinction Risk to Help Develop Quantitative Listing Criteria for the U.S. Endangered Species Act. Conservation Biology, 27: 821–831. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12055
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
- National Marine Fisheries Service
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!