Testing Decision Rules for Categorizing Species’ Extinction Risk to Help Develop Quantitative Listing Criteria for the U.S. Endangered Species Act
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
Conservation Biology © 2013 Society for Conservation Biology No claim to original US government works
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 821–831, August 2013
How to Cite
REGAN, T. J., TAYLOR, B. L., THOMPSON, G. G., COCHRANE, J. F., RALLS, K., RUNGE, M. C. and MERRICK, R. (2013), Testing Decision Rules for Categorizing Species’ Extinction Risk to Help Develop Quantitative Listing Criteria for the U.S. Endangered Species Act. Conservation Biology, 27: 821–831. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12055
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
- National Marine Fisheries Service
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!