Conservation outside Protected Areas and the Effect of Human-Dominated Landscapes on Stress Hormones in Savannah Elephants
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
Conservation Biology © 2013 Society for Conservation Biology No claim to original US government works
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 569–575, June 2013
How to Cite
AHLERING, M. A., MALDONADO, J. E., EGGERT, L. S., FLEISCHER, R. C., WESTERN, D. and BROWN, J. L. (2013), Conservation outside Protected Areas and the Effect of Human-Dominated Landscapes on Stress Hormones in Savannah Elephants. Conservation Biology, 27: 569–575. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12061
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!