Effect of Land Cover and Ecosystem Mapping on Ecosystem-Risk Assessment in the Little Karoo, South Africa
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 531–541, June 2013
How to Cite
PAYET, K., ROUGET, M., ESLER, K. J., Reyers, B., REBELO, T., THOMPSON, M. W. and VLOK, J. H. J. (2013), Effect of Land Cover and Ecosystem Mapping on Ecosystem-Risk Assessment in the Little Karoo, South Africa. Conservation Biology, 27: 531–541. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12065
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!