Costs and Benefits of the Presence of Leopards to the Sport-Hunting Industry and Local Communities in Niassa National Reserve, Mozambique
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 832–843, August 2013
How to Cite
JORGE, A. A., VANAK, A. T., THAKER, M., BEGG, C. and SLOTOW, R. (2013), Costs and Benefits of the Presence of Leopards to the Sport-Hunting Industry and Local Communities in Niassa National Reserve, Mozambique. Conservation Biology, 27: 832–843. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12082
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2012
- Kaplan Graduate Awards Program, Panthera, Sidney Byers Scholarship Award
- Wildlife Conservation Network (WCN)
- Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS)
- University of Kwazulu–Natal
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.