Use of Large-Scale Acoustic Monitoring to Assess Anthropogenic Pressures on Orthoptera Communities
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 979–987, October 2013
How to Cite
PENONE, C., LE VIOL, I., PELLISSIER, V., JULIEN, J.-F., BAS, Y. and KERBIRIOU, C. (2013), Use of Large-Scale Acoustic Monitoring to Assess Anthropogenic Pressures on Orthoptera Communities. Conservation Biology, 27: 979–987. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12083
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
- SNCF (Société Nationale des Chemins de fer Français)
- ANRT (Agence Nationale pour la Recherche Technologique)
- SCALES project. Grant Number: FP7-ENV-2008–1, no. 226852
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!