Climate Change, Multiple Stressors, and the Decline of Ectotherms
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 741–751, August 2013
How to Cite
ROHR, J. R. and PALMER, B. D. (2013), Climate Change, Multiple Stressors, and the Decline of Ectotherms. Conservation Biology, 27: 741–751. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12086
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Grant Number: STAR R833835
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Grant Number: R829086
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!