Assessing the Potential to Restore Historic Grazing Ecosystems with Tortoise Ecological Replacements
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 690–700, August 2013
How to Cite
GRIFFITHS, C. J., ZUËL, N., JONES, C. G., AHAMUD, Z. and HARRIS, S. (2013), Assessing the Potential to Restore Historic Grazing Ecosystems with Tortoise Ecological Replacements. Conservation Biology, 27: 690–700. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12087
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
- Mauritian Wildlife Foundation
- Mauritian National Parks
- Conservation Services
- Dulverton Trust
- Research Fund of the University of Zurich
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!