Effects of Growth Form and Functional Traits on Response of Woody Plants to Clearing and Fragmentation of Subtropical Rainforest
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 1468–1477, December 2013
How to Cite
KOOYMAN, R. M., ZANNE, A. E., GALLAGHER, R. V., CORNWELL, W., ROSSETTO, M., O'CONNOR, P., PARKES, E. A., CATTERALL, C. F., LAFFAN, S. W. and LUSK, C. H. (2013), Effects of Growth Form and Functional Traits on Response of Woody Plants to Clearing and Fragmentation of Subtropical Rainforest. Conservation Biology, 27: 1468–1477. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12088
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!