Use of Multicriteria Decision Analysis to Address Conservation Conflicts
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 936–944, October 2013
How to Cite
DAVIES, A. L., BRYCE, R. and REDPATH, S. M. (2013), Use of Multicriteria Decision Analysis to Address Conservation Conflicts. Conservation Biology, 27: 936–944. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12090
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- European Union's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: 212160
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!