Accounting for Complementarity to Maximize Monitoring Power for Species Management
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
© 2013 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 988–999, October 2013
How to Cite
TULLOCH, A. I. T., CHADÈS, I. and POSSINGHAM, H. P. (2013), Accounting for Complementarity to Maximize Monitoring Power for Species Management. Conservation Biology, 27: 988–999. doi: 10.1111/cobi.12092
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2012
- Australian Government's National Environmental Research Program and the Australian Research Council Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!